Monday, May 7, 2012

Back in the United States - I give thanks to God for my wonderful pilgrimage experience

I am back in Mississippi, having returned last Saturday evening.  I arrive in Jackson at around 8 pm, and got back to Yazoo City at around 11:30.  I had three masses and the praying of the rosary to honor Mary in the month of May in my parishes in Yazoo City on Sunday morning, and then went to the baccalaureate ceremony for Manchester Academy after the masses.  I was so tired - fell asleep Sunday afternoon after getting something to eat.  The hot 90 degree weather in Mississippi is a welcome relief after having had freezing, damp weather in Spain for our pilgrimage journey.  I will be back to posting homilies on my blog, and will post reflections and photos of our pilgrimage journey in the coming weeks. Blessings to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment