Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photos from St Meinrad Benedictine Archabbey in St Meinrad, Indiana - beautiful place

Inside of the church

Stained glass window at the entrance of the church
Christ the Good Shepherd

Altar, just inside the entrance of the church
Another view of the inside of the church

Cross outside of classroom/dormitory building

Leading up to the church.  You can see a sister going down the path. 


Entrance to church with beautiful marble steps

Painting of Pope John Paul II in hall of classroom building

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful . Wow. Could you or any one who reads this tell me how I can read what others post on this blog? I have spent hours trying to figure this out. I've seen the "older posts" and "Newer Posts", but there is never anything there. Thanks to any one who can help me. Bettye

    ReplyDelete